The Covid-19 vaccination age in South Africa has now been revised to include 18-34 year-olds.
Starting Friday, all adults will now be able to access the jab as the country ramps up its vaccination drive.
Initially, only those aged 35 and older were eligible for vaccination.
South Africa has administered more than 10 million doses so far.
The country has recorded 2,652,652 coronavirus cases since the start of the pandemic.
- Mali’s army says 17 soldiers, 4 civilians killed in Tessit attack
- From al-Shabab to the cabinet: Somalia’s move fuels debate
- Chad military govt agrees to launch peace talks with opposition
- London’s Horniman Museum to return Benin Bronzes to Nigeria
- ‘We’re also starving’: Ethiopia’s Afar says aid only going to Tigray