The TB Joshua church in Nigeria has announced a new era in its leadership as the late preacher’s widow takes over.
Evelyn Joshua said her late husband will remain as the general overseer and founder of the church.
She has asked for prayers as she begins her new role.
Mrs Joshua said in-person worship would resume “as God leads”.
Mr Joshua died in June and the church has never announced who would take charge.
The influential preacher was buried inside his synagogue in Lagos after a week of mourning.
- Mali’s army says 17 soldiers, 4 civilians killed in Tessit attack
- From al-Shabab to the cabinet: Somalia’s move fuels debate
- Chad military govt agrees to launch peace talks with opposition
- London’s Horniman Museum to return Benin Bronzes to Nigeria
- ‘We’re also starving’: Ethiopia’s Afar says aid only going to Tigray