A Kenyan university is under fire over a poster linking rape to indecent dressing.
The advert placed at the Co-operative University of Kenya’s main gate illustrates the acceptable dress code – with examples of women wearing such outfits.
One message on the poster says that “indecent dressing leads to sexual harassment and rape”.
Some Kenyans on Twitter have lashed out at the institution:
- Mali’s army says 17 soldiers, 4 civilians killed in Tessit attack
- From al-Shabab to the cabinet: Somalia’s move fuels debate
- Chad military govt agrees to launch peace talks with opposition
- London’s Horniman Museum to return Benin Bronzes to Nigeria
- ‘We’re also starving’: Ethiopia’s Afar says aid only going to Tigray